.
Latest News

Rainy Friday Night

Friday, May 28, 2010 , Posted by Shan Serilo at 9:01 PM

Share Photobucket


Yey! It rained, and for a very long time it actually rained. May will be soon be over and here comes June and July, which are two of the rainy months. Can't wait, you may ask why. But the truth is that I love rain.

Sometimes, I used to walk outside while the sky is crying if I have the urge to. Feeling the coldness and raindrops on my face, reminiscing about the past, thinking about what lies ahead beyond the path that I will take. Feeling the wind passing, feeling the numb cold on my skin.


Well it makes me little happy and sad when I see the rain, well okay I agree I'm a bit emo sometimes but I think we have a bit of that side on every one of us right? =P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. kimmyschemy says:

    well, i love the rain, too... it brings back memories of my childhood, when kids go outside to play under the rain and put little paper boats on mud puddles.. nice post!

  1. Lina Gustina says:

    I love to see the light rain, but not so emotional like you :)

    http://www.womenandperspectives.com

  1. Lady_Myx says:

    haha. don't be like that kuya shan :)

    i ♥ the rain, minus the expense for not using the air condition :P

  1. Yen says:

    I like rain too, but except for typhoon. haha. Its okay to be emo at times, I think its normal hehe, gawain ko din kasi yun.

  1. Shan Serilo says:

    @ Myx - Myx!! thanks for visiting!! kamusta na?^_^

    @Yen - haha oo naman sino ba may gusto ng typhoon, maliban nga lang sa mga students =P Happy that there's someone like me hehe